Friday 4 January 2013

Back to reality with a bang!

Today is my first day back at work after a 4 week holiday.  Strange thing though, I am looking forward to go back to work.  I have missed my colleagues and I do like my job.  Its an amazing feeling when I think back to two years ago and how miserable I was.  

It is like I said before, if you have a string of jobs where you don't get on with management you end up believing that you are the problem, the reason that things keep going tits up.  

I have really missed gigging and have Anna's wedding to look forward to in Liverpool on Saturday.  She said there were a few bands playing including Rob, so I can at least get my fix.

The most exciting bits are the Justin Currie support tour starting on 15th February.  I really cannot wait to be on the road for like 10 days solid.  I love love love being on tour.

But first there is the little matter of this Stroke database that needs updating.....

No comments:

Post a Comment