Monday 25 September 2006

Exciting times and distinct lack of blogging activity!


Well I have been busier than I have ever been recently and I am definitely not complaining.  I just feel rather bad that I have not been keeping up with the old blogging from time to time. 

One blog I will do later tonight is The Crimea from last weekend as I want to tell everyone what an amazing night I had and of course post some rather lovely pictures.
There is a lot of excitement going on as I have managed to book another couple of biggies for my charity, but again this is a bloody waiting game so I can't tell you who they are yet.  But we have at least 3 big gigs to look forward to, hopefully by the end of the year.

Then there is also next year's amazing festival and after really productive meeting with my fellow committee members last Sunday, I am all the more positive that its going to happen and that it will be a success.

Its also 5 days to go to my first Great Escape night at Junktion 7 with my friendsCensored.  This night will of course offer you only the very best in music, atmosphere and hugs (if I like you).  First night's line up include an acoustic set from Mint IveThe DisplacementsThe Four Last Things and Starscreen.  Saturday at Junktion 7 will be absolutely packed so if you want to come and see the bands I suggest you get there for doors at 8pm.  Entry will be £4 before 9pm and £5 after.

However, before Saturday comes friday which is going to be action packed at the Vic Inn in Derby, featuring twenty5storiesCensoredZamoranoThe Crooks andthebacharakfightclub

Then there is Sunday at the Firebug in Leicester but will let you know about that probably tomorrow.  Followed closely by the Oxjam gig at Junktion 7 on Weds, 4th Oct again details tomorrow.

Ok I've bored myself now.

BTW - I am going to Iceland with Kate - WOO HOO!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment