Wednesday 11 January 2006

Red Star Rebels @ Little Civic Wolverhampton 11 Jan 06



Oh Goodness look at the time again!  Right gonna do this and then sleep...

When my friend Lee told me I would enjoy Red Star Rebels, I believed him, but he did not quite prepare me for what I witnessed last night.  They are all fucking mad!!!  Yes I know this coming from me is quite something, but you have got to see it to believe it.
I was absolutely, pleasantly and thoroughly entertained from start of set to the end.  It was Motley Crue vs Guns n Roses.  Now so looking forward to seeing these boys on their own patch in London on Tuesday.

Such nice guys....(ooh sorry is that bad for street cred?)  Blacky, Johnny, Meady, Dazzle and Steve - You Rock!!!

Now make sure you play "Fast Die Young" on Tuesday as I liked that one!

Till Tuesday....

Margi x

PS No Pictures to share as they are all blurred for some reason!!

No comments:

Post a Comment