Friday 24 February 2006

Betchadupa supporting The Fontanelles @ Metro, London 23/2/06


A special day that will be remembered for more than doing nothing all day at work, managing to escape early, struggling to find our way, being bag searched and Double Decker interrogation!

Great things that happened today:

1.  Discovered amazing band called Kapowski that reminded me of early Idlewild, Death Cab for a Cutie and one song was so Snow Patrol.  Thoroughly enjoyable.

2.  Finally seeing Betchadupa and enjoying very lively, crazily energetic, foottappingly fun performance.  (Even though Liam Finn stood on my finger when he jumped on the amp!)  Meeting the guys afterwards and them signing my CD.

3.  The smile on my friend Helen's face that was still apparent as she dropped me off.  After I insisted she comes to meet Crowded House frontman and lifetime hero of hers - Neil Finn!  The poor thing was so star struck when I was talking to him and calling her over.  Such a nice man indeed :o) and he loves Nottingham!

4.  Oh  yes I also met Crowded House frontman Neil Finn lol!
Looking foward to Bic Runga on Tuesday and Betchadupa again on the 4th March!
Thanks Helen mate I had a fab night  I am still buzzing!

No comments:

Post a Comment