Tuesday 29 August 2006

Southampton to Paris - North to South to North to South


Well I have had the most amazing weekend in Southampton at the Pedalpushers gig.  This gig was a musical send off for friends Minty and Hannah who are going to cycle from John O Groats to  Lands End (they are mad!!) but you can sponsor these amazing people by clicking on www.thepedalpushers.co.uk and sponsoring these very very brave souls.

The night was great and apparently I was a tad drunk (I will deny this of course).  Did not see much other music apart from my 2nd reason for going to Southampton and that was Dlugokecki and full band in what was the rockiest gig I have ever seen them play. 
The band sound to me is improving all the time and it was the first time that the band did not drown out Ben's voice.  WOW WOW WOW.  I got amazing dedication of Ocean which just featured Ben and Andy.  McDonalds with Stu and Boyd.  Alledgedly snogged more than one and woke up with marker pen writing all over my chest.

I do remember though that I had the best ever chicken kebab that I have ever ever ever had.  That was almost worth the trip in itself. 

A PLEA: Please do not post any pictures of this night here as I do not want to see them, especially if they are of me.  (Please Al).

I will post some when I get back from Paris, so any of you who sent me mail, I am kind of busy at the moment so will respond on Friday.  If you plan on calling me, my phone has officially died so I guess I am having a few days off.

Tickets are now on sale for my next charity gig THE CRIMEA on 17th September in Rescue Rooms and tickets are only £7.50 so go and buy some now on www.seetickets.com or I will find you and you will be in trouble!!!

Also come to Leicester on Friday to see ist, Baby Strange, Censored and Starscreen.....I  promise to behave, so be at the Firebug for 7.30pm PLEASE :o)

Ok I am going back to my crepes and champagne and Cedric is not half bad either......lol :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment