Wednesday 14 December 2005

Embrace @ Rock City 13 Dec 05


I guess I am going to have to get some sleep one of these nights, but there will be plenty of time for sleeping when I am dead!

This evening has been another one of those electrifying ones, that leave you buzzing and wanting for more.  Second time round for me seeing Embrace, first time was earlier this year in Leeds at Millennium Square and remember leaving a bit disappointed that day as the sound was not up to much.

Danny and the boys rocked today and I was completely blown away by much of their new album.  It seems the boys are coming back with a more "rockier" sound.

Of course they sang all the favourites including "Gravity", "All you good good people", "Come back to what you know", "Fireworks", "Ashes", "Someday" and a splendid cover version of Greg Lake's classic christmas song.

The night started off splendidly by support band Anechoic who had an interesting sound and I really enjoyed them too.

Tomorrow night office Christmas Party - wonder how much sleep I will get then.

No comments:

Post a Comment