Sunday 4 December 2005

Quiet time needed....


So I sit here this Friday evening pondering the strange week I have had.  Highlight of the day definitely picking  up some gig tickets for next week and the week after. 

Blondie tickets really cheered me up but before Blondie I have a few others lined up.

Tomorrow in Sheffield I am going to see Rufus Wainwright - so looking forward to that. 

Then in total contrast Sunday its the Human League at Rock City - wow another blast from the past and me showing my age.  I am sure however it will be very enjoyable.

Then Wednesday is the turn of Story One - a band I love very much.  They are performing 


at the Social on Pelham Street and it will be my 3rd time seeing them. 

Now sitting back relaxing with my JD & Coke listening to some tunes of a band called Betchadupa.  Still undecided but I think I like it :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment