Sunday 11 June 2006

Snow Patrol Official News Finally!!!


Well I have had the most stressfull, exciting, emotional, etc week and that was just the Goo Goo Dolls on Thursday!  No seriously seeing things finally come together for the big announcement has been absolutely amazing and to be honest a tad overwhelming.

I finished my last chemo session on Tuesday, then had a gig that I organised in the Vic the same night.  A brilliant night which I promise to blog when I get back from my second helping of Goo Goo Dolls later today :o)  I have such great friends........you know who you are!

Those of you who have been reading my blog will no doubt remember my  blog of when I met Gary Lightbody, the Snow Patrol frontman in Manchester.  That now seems like it was years ago!

Well the announcement has been made this morning on Snow Patrol site so go and click on www.snowpatrol.net - I cant stop looking at it!
When it was announced in the members area yesterday for pre-sales I had to do something to calm myself down, so decided a drive over the Humber Bridge was necessary, followed by some chips at the seaside and then some champagne later on.

Got my bridge and some great pics but sadly no beach but eh it was lovely day and great to get out and do something totally unplanned.  Yeah I know me and planning don't always go along....but look at first paragraph....that took planning.  Well if not yet it certainly will do.

To those non-believers (and you know who you are) I am glad to finally be able to show you the error of your ways.

Gary Lightbody you are a bloody star and I love ya!  But more seriously I hope your throat gets better real soon and that you get back where you belong on the stage in front of your fans!

Support slots for this gig will be announced later this week...but alas you already know who you are too lol!

No comments:

Post a Comment