Wednesday 17 May 2006

Gig Withdrawel - 17 May 06


Well its been 6 days since my last gig!  Yes you heard me 6 long, whole, bloody days!!!!  Unless you count the disasterous attempt at Helen's house on Saturday with that Singstar game....no we were crap (ok I was crap!)

Tonight makes gig no 69 for this year and as the number suggests its gonna be most pleasurable indeed :D  As who better to be seeing on this night than my old fav's Story One supporting Morning Runner.

Despite being a Morning Runner fan, I was very reluctant to go and see them at The Ballroom as its the kind of place where they search you for hidden weapons and if  you don't have any, they give you some!  But after the boys confirmed they were playing...well the rest is history!!!

At the moment, I feel great, a combination of another sleepless night, some great company and excitement of passionate live music performance.  So lets hope I stay feeling like this as my last Story One gig I was poorly and a bit of a party pooper!
Ok I best get dressed and get the hell out of here  

No comments:

Post a Comment