Monday 20 March 2006

GIG -Vic Inn Derby onn 22nd March 06


Well I feel like I have lost a child or something being  without the internet at home for just over a week!  In internet cafe now so will be plugging into the building site when I get home.  Even though I have been advised against it - so if my cough gets worse you know why....

Just have to tell you about the gig I'm organising on Wednesday at The Vic Inn in Derby.  On the bill is Richard Snow and the Inlaws (well one of them), Tom Wardle Band and The Crooks.  It will be a fab night of live music - so come and say hi.  Entry is 5 and you can ay at the door.

Go on you know you want to come and enjoy our company and meet my lovely friends :-)

PS.  Still got to blog 2 amazing Story One gigs and great new found Newsum Turn.

PPS. Please come Wednesday???

No comments:

Post a Comment