Friday 14 April 2006

Southampton


Right I am off to Southampton (well when I get dressed) and does anybody think they have Internet Cafe's down there lol?  Seriously going to try to stave off the old myspace and give one addiction a rest, whilst indulging on the other FABULOUS LIVE MUSIC!!!

I am going to see so many bands this weekend and I can't wait.  Firstly there is Dlugokecki tonight and last week I found out The Warm was playing to so I am an exceedingly happy bunny.

Then of course tomorrow night - who would be in Southampton???  The one and only STORY ONE, so how can a girl resist :D

Then meeting Helen on Sunday at Covent Garden for some acoustic Ben and no doubt Coke (as in drink) madness.

Shit look at the time.....cheerio people and have a happy easter :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment